Friday, July 24, 2015

Temple to Temple - Robert Finicum

I decided to actually pay for a chip so that I could justify to myself going to the front of the 10,000 person mosh pit at the starting line. I really wanted to do Des News today, but my wife insisted that we both do this one and that I finally take my turn with pushing the stroller. What I didn't expect was that I would be running neck and neck with another pusher for the first half mile.  Unfortunately his umbrella stroller started getting pretty shaky so he had to ease off the pace. I think I came in around 9th overall, but it is hard to say because so many people didn't pay for timing. The results say I got 5th with a time of 15:24. My wife measured the course on her GPS and it said 2.97, so it's very short and downhill.

1 comment:

Rustytf2 said...

Not bad at all with a stroller!!! Seriously, 5 minute miles pushing a stroller is legit! Good job!