Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bryce Peterson: Huntsville half marathon 09-28-2013



I completely forgot about this race. 
Well thinking back at this race I remember them saying its a down hill race the whole time, which it was for maybe the first mile or two. The rest was either rolling hills or flat and that got me mentally. Over all it was a good race for me but I was looking to win it because it seemed like a low key race.
After my great hobble creek pr time I was in great shape and running some good work outs. 
So there was a couple of guys that looked like they would be a challenge but it quickly went to me and this other guy(bret ferrier). He went out quickly early in the race and I tried to stay with him but slowly he got away from me. The only problem I had at this race was when I went off course for about 300 meters which added a bit of time, could make it a little more obvious. 

Results: 2nd overall of a time of 1:16:23 (I did some research and I would have been at least 1:14:xx)

They are going to comp me for the huntsville marathon this year and I plan on doing it! 

No comments: